This summer ‘ Beat the Heat’ with a journey to Camp Pegasus in the Himalayas
Camp Pegasus – In the Himalayas™
2 N 3 D ‘Beat the Heat’ Family package for 7499 Rs only instead of Regular Price of 14999 Rs.
Camp Pegasus - In the Himalayas™ , Perched on a hillock at an altitude of 6,500 feet- and set inside an apple orchard of over 300 fruit trees- is where CAMP PEGASUS-Rani Chauri is situated. The campsite has a lush green neighborhood with a dense Silver Oak forest & a spacious 250 Ha G B Pantnagar University's experimental farm situated on either sides; a panoramic view of more than 200 kms of mighty Himalayan ranges in front completes the geographical.
Accommodation and facilities : The Camp is equipped with modern utilities; Alpine tents with beds , mattress ,lounge , projector and movie system , table, bean bags , modern toilets, kitchen and dining area. Nutritiously sumptuous organic food - both vegetarian and non-vegetarian- is prepared and served in the hygienic conditions. The days are bright and sunny and nights are cooler with temperature ranging between 26 degrees in summers to 2.3 degrees during winters. We suggest that a pair of woolens should be nights. The entire Camp site is fenced, safe and secure, offering a wide range of adventure activities and training programs for people from varied walks of life & age groups.
Click here To See The Pictures of SchoolAdmissions.in Founder
Mr. Rajan Arora's Trip to Camp Pegasus at Rani Chauri Last Year
What are you doing this summer ?
1) Do you want to run away from the Delhi heat to someplace cool?
2) Do you want to have a family holiday in the mountains but do not want the hustle bustle of Mussoorie?
3) Do you want some adventure and fun this summer ?
4) Do you want you children to learn something new these holidays ?
5) Do you want an experience that would stay with your family for lifetime ?
If the answer to everything above is yes, then we invite you to visit Camp Pegasus -In The Himalayas - Rani Chauri.
- Temperature - 24 degrees (under sun) to 10 degrees at night.
- 15 Km from Tehri Dam.
- 2000 Meters above the Sea Level
- Beautiful 1.5 hour drive from Rishikesh.
- Stay in tents in huge fruit orchard.
- Adventures activities for entire family.
- All meals included...
Exclusive Offer only For SchoolAdmissions.in Members
(( Please note that this offer is available only to the first 100 bookings only ))
Enjoy an Memorable Family Vacation! Spend Rs 7499 only for a relaxing 2N/3D vacation at Camp Pegasus – In the Himalayas™ worth Rs 14999.
The package includes: ( SchoolAdmissions.in Members only Offer - First 100 bookings )
- Stay at Camp Pegasus for 2 Nights/3 Days for a family of 4. ( Husband/Wife and Two Children )
- Accommodation: In Canvas Tents set inside the beautiful apple orchard with lovely sight of the Himalayan peaks.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Range of adventure activities to choose from.
- Rock climbing, mountain biking, trekking, shooting, night walks, rappelling, rope activities.
- Movie under Night Stars in our open air theater.
- Bonfire at Night.
- Extend your stay for one more day at just 1999 Rs.
Regular Package Price - 14999 Rs for a Couple and one child below 12 years. Second child 1999 Rs extra.
To Book your Camping Holiday :
Click Here to fill this simple form - With your name and phone no and we will call you back.
Where Is It ?
Pantnagar-Rani Chauri, Chamba, District Tehri; Uttrakhand
30°18'56"N 78°24'24"E / 70kms from Rishikesh; camp is situated
How to Reach ?
Camp is situated 11 km from Chamba , off the national highway to Gangotri via Rishikesh , Narendranagar and Chamba .
For bookings and further query contact us on email@example.com or call us at +919899061393 (Alok) , + 919873316765 (Capt. Siddharth)
P.S - Corporate packages, Group packages and extended stay packages also available. Contact us for more details.
Invitation Letter from Camp Pegasus Team for SchoolAdmissions.in Members
Dear SchoolAdmissions.in member:
Many things for expressing interest in our Camp Pegasus Family Holiday Offer.
I am listing a few points that should help you in arriving at your decision on our offer:
- The offer can be availed by schooladmissions.in members for their families as well as for their friends. This is to facilitate a larger family holiday.
- Reaching the camp doe not requiring walking on foot.
- The camp will have an array of adventure activities and games that people can participate in. Besides, one can also opt for a quieter holiday to enjoy nature.
- The camp offers very good opportunities for bird-watchers and photography enthusiasts. Additionally, one can take his/her family to experimentation fields of GB Pant Agriculture University, Indian Meteorological Department's lab on climate change, Tehri Dam (20 kms) and Surkhanda Devi temple (25 kms).
- The offer is an all inclusive offer covering costs of stay and meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner). However, cold-drinks and packed snacks (for drinks etc) will have to be paid for separately and are not part of offer.
- Prior booking is mandatory.
- Any cancellation would attract a deduction of 15%.
PROGRAM DATES- One can choose any dates (2 nights and 3 days) between 14thJune and 31st June depending upon the availability in the camp. Additionally, we have dates available for July also.
We sincererly believe that you will avail this offer for a memorable holiday far from the madding crowd..........waiting in anticipation!
Camp Pegasus Team
Alok Bhatt and Capt. Siddharth Deoli,
Call us directly - +919899061393 , 919873316765
More details about Camp Pegasus- Rani Chauri
Camp Rani Chauri- is set inside an apple orchard of over 300 fruit trees at an altitude of 7500 feet above sea level. The camp-site, with 20 spacious canvas tents for a comfortable stay, has a lush green neighborhood with a dense Silver Oak forest & a spacious 250 Ha G B Pantnagar University's experimental farm situated on either sides; a panoramic view of more than 200 kms of mighty Himalayan ranges in front completes the geographical description.
Our campsite is situated at a distance of 70 KMs from Rishikesh and is equipped with necessary infrastructure/facilities for your most memorable stay.
2 and 4 person canvas tents, RO system to ensure safe and clean drinking water, an amphitheater, dining area for 100 participants. The camp has separate baths and toilets with basic amenities & running water. Hot water is available from a centrally located water boiler (hamam). Our kitchen is equipped to serve nutritious home-made food (veg & non-veg) with vegetables sourced from the local community.
1. Overnight train from Delhi to Haridwar – Haridwar to Camp by road (approx 3 hours)
2. By Road from Delhi to Camp (approx 9 hours) .
3. By air to Dehradun - (There are regular flights Delhi-Dehradun. Please check schedule with Airlines). By road from Airport to Camp (approx 2.5 hours)
The weather is alpine, with temperature varying between 24 degrees (under sun) to 10 degrees at night. Like any other hill station, the weather is likely to fickle, and prone to change at short notice.
Disclaimer - Schooladmissions.in is not directly related with running Camp Pegasus or Xterra India and would not be liable for any disputes between the parties involved in the deal above.