From Principal's Desk
As there are no clear vacancies up till today 8.10.2011, the possible list of wait listed candidates will be displayed on 11.10.2011 following the final clear picture. We would urge parents not to wait any longer, as the situation appears to be more difficult than we thought. We truly appreciate your interest in the school.
Please follow the admission procedures as displayed on this website.
CLICK HERE TO GET THE RESULT.
NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR FINAL SELECTED CANDIDATES
Online application availability date has been extended by one more day. Applications will be available on the website: www.fasnoida.org till 9.00 p.m. 14th Sept. 2011.
FR. AGNEL SCHOOL, NOIDA
ADMISSION NOTICE AND PROCEDURE
2. Applications are to be filled and downloaded from the website. Please fill in with a bold font, such as Arial black (bold) or similar to facilitate legibility.
3. A Registration ID(application number) will be generated when the form is filled and submitted, the same should be copied and used for all your onward references at all times, until admission is done.
4. Duly filled in form along with the mandatory documents (mentioned below) and a Demand Draft of Rs. 300(Registration Fee) in favor of " FR. AGNEL SCHOOL, NOIDA" may either be :
a. dropped in the Drop Box available at the School gate from 8.00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m. from Sept 12 to Sept. 14, 2011, or
b. Submitted personally at the school premises between 8:00am to 12:30pm on all registration days. Parents may also meet up with a school representative (if available in the office, between 8.00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on all registration days). No telephonic appointments will be given.
5. All forms submitted without the Registration ID, mandatory documents and the Demand Draft will be automatically rejected.
6. Status of the shortlisted candidates and the dates for their interaction with the school will be announced on the school website on 21st Sept. 2011.
7. The final list of the candidates to be admitted will be displayed as and when it happens through the school website.
1. Residence should be within 8km radius.
2. Children born between 1st January 2 008 – 31st December 2008 will be eligible.
3. No form will be issued by post or hand.
4. Procedure to download & submit the form will be available on the school website.
5. Admission to sibling (brother/sister) is not automatic.
6. Application forms have to be accompanied with the following mandatory documents:
a. Copy of the original birth certificate issued by the Registrar of Births/Municipality/Authorized Local Body, etc.
b. Proof of Residence.
Note: How to Create Account on school website to fill up admission form:
1. Click "Create your account " at home page.
2. Fill the form and submit.
3. You'll get password in your given email Id.
4. For login use your complete email id as login and provided password.
6.If you receive session authentication token expired please close the browser and login to the website again.
7.If you get a message " please report to the coordinator " do the following step:
a.Go back to the online admission page and click edit to continue your application.
b.If still you get the same message again please write am email with your application number on email@example.com
8.A Registration ID(application number) will be generated when the form is filled and submitted, the same should be copied and used for all your onward references at all times, until admission is done.
******Questions asked in the Nursery Admissions Form 2012-2013 at Father Agnel School, Noida**********
These are asked after you have filled the online form with child details, father details and mothers details etc..
- Why have you opted for this school?
- Would you willingly agree with the principles of equality, love and brotherhood, and discipline required for such a growth, which are central to the school?
- What are your expectations from the school and the teachers with respect to your child?
- Does your child suffer from a disability or ailment where the school has to be cautious in handling him/her?
- In what ways can you help the school in improving Education (can you provide career guidance, medical support, management consultancy, subject expertise & resource mobilization)?
- What values would you like us to inculcate in your child?
- In case both the parents are working, who looks after your child in your absence?
- Is there any suggestion you would like to make to the school, about its norms and procedures or anything that would help education in general and the School in particular?
- Do you have any concrete ideas to improve education in the School or at large?