Delhi Nursery KG Admissions 2014-2015 - Information and Updates

Gurgaon, Noida, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Delhi - Nursery, KG 2014-2015 Admissions

Does anybody has received the call from VIS kids Sector 10 for interaction.

Views: 44

Replies to This Discussion

No, not yet. As per rules ....1st priority is List and then Interaction for those parent's child, which is selected
I just received a call today from VIS for the interaction in next 2 days. I have also received calls from 3 other schools... Maxfort, Indraprastha and Paramount.
Hi is the nursery section of VIS and the VIS senior section of the same school....i mean that if someone gets through VIS nursery, does that child again has to apply for std 1 next year in VIS senior section

Nitin Jain said:
I just received a call today from VIS for the interaction in next 2 days. I have also received calls from 3 other schools... Maxfort, Indraprastha and Paramount.
The school is same and one doesn't need to apply next year or so. They just have separate building for kids.
Hi Vipin,

Congrats. Is your interaction at VIS sector 10 over and what is the outcome. Today i was informed by the school (VIS Sec 10) that there would be no interaction and kids would be selected only on points basis. We have got selction for our kid in Indraprastha International Sector 10 and they have given us time till saturday to deposit cash of Rs 31225. No calls yet from VIS sector 10 . We are confused whether to wait or go ahead with Indraprastha. Kindly suggest

Regards

Sanjay Chowdhry (9871324324)
Hi Sanjay

Yes it is confirmed now that there will be no interaction in VIS Sec 10. Let's see what will happen???
Regarding Indraprashtha, I have not even applied in this school as it was not in my list of the schools.
Before submitting the fee, please go through this link and decide yourself

http://www.nurseryadmissions.com/forum/topics/which-one-is-better-ip
Hi All - I wanted to share my experience with VIS sector 10 branch today. I had visited their Sector 18 branch and was quite satisfied with it and I was actually looking forward to their supposed better branch. And I was shocked with what happened today. I got a call from the Sector 10 branch for an interaction today. When I visited them, they told me the interactions have been cancelled because they will be selecting candidates basis points. They told us since we are here, they will look at the form and let us know. She found the registration form to tell me my kid was not selected. When my husband tried to check for what was the cutoff or what was the basis, they were rude and kept saying basis their parameters,she is not selected,. He demanded to speak to the headmistress.The headmistress told us they had reworked their point system and it was not the same as what was communicated!!!!! How ridiculous is that!! And the reason she was not selected was because she was too young according to them. My husband told her that according to DOE guidelines she is eligible to which she thought my child will not be successful if admitted rite now. If DOE has put in certain criterias, why are we de selecting candidates basis that??

I am SHOCKED because -
1. I pay Rs 400 for a form for a school who fool me by putting in parameters which is actually not their basis of selecting candidates.
2.The school feel it is ok to change parameters without intimating anyone.
3.The staff is not clear about the criterias and is rude when questioned. They feel it is fine to treat you as a piece of shit.
4.When my husband asked why he was charged Rs 400 for the form, the headmistress lies that she sold forms for Rs 25/-. They are blatantly and openly abusing the system.
5. After this discussion(read argument), the headmistress says that she would keep our form aside and will call us if there are dropouts.
After all the drama, we are pretty convinced that we do not want our child to study in this school even if they call us again. We believe the most important part of a school is to instill a certain values system in the kid which I am not sure I will be able to achieve with this school.
What is the minimum age for being eligible in this school for nursery ? My daughter will be 3 years old in march.
Dear Suermom,
I am with u in this such shameful incident. Even I was not applied both school of VIS at dwarka. Even I was shocked to see Venkteshwara in the list of top school of this area in HT. They r always money minded people. They always don't bother bout parents n kids. In this website I always surpise to see why people r so crazy bout this two school. Actually we all see only brighter side of school, we believe in flashy pictures shown by schools, like acs rooms, laptop studies and so on called modernization of education. But we r going far from our values, culture. Such incidents may be occurred any of us. Pls all of us aware bout this type of monopoly of school.
Dear Supermom
VIS Sec 10 is famous for this type of behaviour and is a norm every year. They don't follow the transparency in admissions, has money-minded approach and transgresses the guidelines of DOE.
So nothing new.......
dear chandan

wats the reputation of IP dwarka

Chandan Singh said:
Dear Suermom,
I am with u in this such shameful incident. Even I was not applied both school of VIS at dwarka. Even I was shocked to see Venkteshwara in the list of top school of this area in HT. They r always money minded people. They always don't bother bout parents n kids. In this website I always surpise to see why people r so crazy bout this two school. Actually we all see only brighter side of school, we believe in flashy pictures shown by schools, like acs rooms, laptop studies and so on called modernization of education. But we r going far from our values, culture. Such incidents may be occurred any of us. Pls all of us aware bout this type of monopoly of school.
Hi Aparna.. My daughter also turns 3 in March. And she was not selected basis that. So would urge you to look for more schools which are transparent and do not go against DOE guidelines. They will not publicise what is eligible according to them.

For others, they may tell you that all candidates scoring 60+ were selected. But the truth is they are manually looking at each application and selecting/deselecting kids basis their descretion.

RSS

Latest Activity

John Matthew posted a discussion

Please suggest good international schools in Gurgaon

Hi,I am a diplomat and I travel a lot. Also, My kid is growing. I want to know, which is the best international in Gurgaon.See More
9 hours ago
ANJALI SHARMA commented on Parents-SchoolAdmissions.in Team's blog post BREAKING NEWS - DOE NOTIFICATION - NOW SUPREME COURT STAYS NURSERY ADMISSIONS IN DELHI - COMPLETE REPORT - PARENTS DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW
"Please start considering shifting out of Delhi for the sake of your child's education. Fraud cases and lies will surely be winning against genuine people.Don't expect miracles from Supreme Court. Completely hopeless situation for 70…"
12 hours ago
M C commented on Parents-SchoolAdmissions.in Team's blog post BREAKING NEWS - DOE NOTIFICATION - NOW SUPREME COURT STAYS NURSERY ADMISSIONS IN DELHI - COMPLETE REPORT - PARENTS DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW
"And then the dilemma continues next year again. We will have huge number of applicants for the next class next year."
13 hours ago
amit gupta is now a member of Delhi Nursery KG Admissions 2014-2015 - Information and Updates
13 hours ago
Parents-SchoolAdmissions.in Team commented on Parents-SchoolAdmissions.in Team's blog post BREAKING NEWS - DOE NOTIFICATION - NOW SUPREME COURT STAYS NURSERY ADMISSIONS IN DELHI - COMPLETE REPORT - PARENTS DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW
"@MC - Playschools would definitely admit kids in nursery in May and even later as this is an opportunity for them to earn which was not there in previous years. "
14 hours ago
M C commented on Parents-SchoolAdmissions.in Team's blog post BREAKING NEWS - DOE NOTIFICATION - NOW SUPREME COURT STAYS NURSERY ADMISSIONS IN DELHI - COMPLETE REPORT - PARENTS DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW
"Jaspreet, do you think Mothers Pride or any other reputed play school will admit children in nursery in May?"
14 hours ago
"whatever the judgement be, i dnt think things will improve for 70-poinetrs. as the judgement is for inter state only. seeing what all is gng on, i have a strong feeling that the admission process will linger on till july. even beyond. kids r getting…"
14 hours ago
Jaspreet commented on Parents-SchoolAdmissions.in Team's blog post BREAKING NEWS - DOE NOTIFICATION - NOW SUPREME COURT STAYS NURSERY ADMISSIONS IN DELHI - COMPLETE REPORT - PARENTS DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW
"@mc : if nothing happens which I hope will happen for ur kid put the child in mothers pride they ve several branches and if ur near dwarka or rohini the child will shift to presidium then."
14 hours ago
"Can someone suggest what are they doing... whose child is not selected in draw at any school? What option are you thinking. i know no one who is in my situation ((70 points and name not in any draw). Till we get a final judgement, we all need to…"
14 hours ago
M C and Sanjeev Tiwari are now friends
14 hours ago
a123_ updated their profile
yesterday
Sanjeev Tiwari posted photos
yesterday
Sanjeev Tiwari left a comment for kanan kaushal pandey
"and thnx apse GOD GIFT ki tarah baat ki and mera office bhi apke offce ke pass hai then talk u my cell no. 9311276406... thnx and tc "
yesterday
Sanjeev Tiwari left a comment for kanan kaushal pandey
"hello Mrs. Pandey.........HRU "
yesterday
Profile IconBHARAT SHINGADIA, CHANCHAL KUMAR SHARMA, Jatin Kapoor and 8 more joined Delhi Nursery KG Admissions 2014-2015 - Information and Updates
yesterday
kanan kaushal pandey commented on Parents-SchoolAdmissions.in Team's blog post BREAKING NEWS - DOE NOTIFICATION - NOW SUPREME COURT STAYS NURSERY ADMISSIONS IN DELHI - COMPLETE REPORT - PARENTS DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW
"Thanks Jaspreet for your feedback "
yesterday
ver replied to ver's discussion Nursery admissions in Delhi put on hold by Supreme Court (2014 -15)
"From last 3 month this nursery admission process is going on … First DOE introduced point system …. I am not sure on what basis they designed this point system.. As DOE is one of the biggest and experience department ………"
yesterday
Jaspreet commented on Parents-SchoolAdmissions.in Team's blog post BREAKING NEWS - DOE NOTIFICATION - NOW SUPREME COURT STAYS NURSERY ADMISSIONS IN DELHI - COMPLETE REPORT - PARENTS DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW
"No no pls don't take laxman its not a gr8 school bhatnagar and dps both r equivalent"
yesterday
kanan kaushal pandey commented on Parents-SchoolAdmissions.in Team's blog post BREAKING NEWS - DOE NOTIFICATION - NOW SUPREME COURT STAYS NURSERY ADMISSIONS IN DELHI - COMPLETE REPORT - PARENTS DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW
"can anyone guide us on which school is better amongst Bhatnagar international vasant kunj,DPS vasant kunj and laxman public school hauz khas"
yesterday
Anima Dey posted a discussion

New orders not for all schools?

Hello,Are all schools supposed to hold the sessions before any order comes from SC? If so, I think there are schools that are continuing their normal session. Is that correct?See More
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Parents-SchoolAdmissions.in Team.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Real Time Web Analytics