Nursery KG Admissions 2015-2016 - Gurgaon, Noida, Ghaziabad, Fbd

Gurgaon, Noida, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Delhi - Nursery, KG 2015-2016 Admissions

Does anybody has received the call from VIS kids Sector 10 for interaction.

Views: 47

Replies to This Discussion

No, not yet. As per rules ....1st priority is List and then Interaction for those parent's child, which is selected
I just received a call today from VIS for the interaction in next 2 days. I have also received calls from 3 other schools... Maxfort, Indraprastha and Paramount.
Hi is the nursery section of VIS and the VIS senior section of the same school....i mean that if someone gets through VIS nursery, does that child again has to apply for std 1 next year in VIS senior section

Nitin Jain said:
I just received a call today from VIS for the interaction in next 2 days. I have also received calls from 3 other schools... Maxfort, Indraprastha and Paramount.
The school is same and one doesn't need to apply next year or so. They just have separate building for kids.
Hi Vipin,

Congrats. Is your interaction at VIS sector 10 over and what is the outcome. Today i was informed by the school (VIS Sec 10) that there would be no interaction and kids would be selected only on points basis. We have got selction for our kid in Indraprastha International Sector 10 and they have given us time till saturday to deposit cash of Rs 31225. No calls yet from VIS sector 10 . We are confused whether to wait or go ahead with Indraprastha. Kindly suggest

Regards

Sanjay Chowdhry (9871324324)
Hi Sanjay

Yes it is confirmed now that there will be no interaction in VIS Sec 10. Let's see what will happen???
Regarding Indraprashtha, I have not even applied in this school as it was not in my list of the schools.
Before submitting the fee, please go through this link and decide yourself

http://www.nurseryadmissions.com/forum/topics/which-one-is-better-ip
Hi All - I wanted to share my experience with VIS sector 10 branch today. I had visited their Sector 18 branch and was quite satisfied with it and I was actually looking forward to their supposed better branch. And I was shocked with what happened today. I got a call from the Sector 10 branch for an interaction today. When I visited them, they told me the interactions have been cancelled because they will be selecting candidates basis points. They told us since we are here, they will look at the form and let us know. She found the registration form to tell me my kid was not selected. When my husband tried to check for what was the cutoff or what was the basis, they were rude and kept saying basis their parameters,she is not selected,. He demanded to speak to the headmistress.The headmistress told us they had reworked their point system and it was not the same as what was communicated!!!!! How ridiculous is that!! And the reason she was not selected was because she was too young according to them. My husband told her that according to DOE guidelines she is eligible to which she thought my child will not be successful if admitted rite now. If DOE has put in certain criterias, why are we de selecting candidates basis that??

I am SHOCKED because -
1. I pay Rs 400 for a form for a school who fool me by putting in parameters which is actually not their basis of selecting candidates.
2.The school feel it is ok to change parameters without intimating anyone.
3.The staff is not clear about the criterias and is rude when questioned. They feel it is fine to treat you as a piece of shit.
4.When my husband asked why he was charged Rs 400 for the form, the headmistress lies that she sold forms for Rs 25/-. They are blatantly and openly abusing the system.
5. After this discussion(read argument), the headmistress says that she would keep our form aside and will call us if there are dropouts.
After all the drama, we are pretty convinced that we do not want our child to study in this school even if they call us again. We believe the most important part of a school is to instill a certain values system in the kid which I am not sure I will be able to achieve with this school.
What is the minimum age for being eligible in this school for nursery ? My daughter will be 3 years old in march.
Dear Suermom,
I am with u in this such shameful incident. Even I was not applied both school of VIS at dwarka. Even I was shocked to see Venkteshwara in the list of top school of this area in HT. They r always money minded people. They always don't bother bout parents n kids. In this website I always surpise to see why people r so crazy bout this two school. Actually we all see only brighter side of school, we believe in flashy pictures shown by schools, like acs rooms, laptop studies and so on called modernization of education. But we r going far from our values, culture. Such incidents may be occurred any of us. Pls all of us aware bout this type of monopoly of school.
Dear Supermom
VIS Sec 10 is famous for this type of behaviour and is a norm every year. They don't follow the transparency in admissions, has money-minded approach and transgresses the guidelines of DOE.
So nothing new.......
dear chandan

wats the reputation of IP dwarka

Chandan Singh said:
Dear Suermom,
I am with u in this such shameful incident. Even I was not applied both school of VIS at dwarka. Even I was shocked to see Venkteshwara in the list of top school of this area in HT. They r always money minded people. They always don't bother bout parents n kids. In this website I always surpise to see why people r so crazy bout this two school. Actually we all see only brighter side of school, we believe in flashy pictures shown by schools, like acs rooms, laptop studies and so on called modernization of education. But we r going far from our values, culture. Such incidents may be occurred any of us. Pls all of us aware bout this type of monopoly of school.
Hi Aparna.. My daughter also turns 3 in March. And she was not selected basis that. So would urge you to look for more schools which are transparent and do not go against DOE guidelines. They will not publicise what is eligible according to them.

For others, they may tell you that all candidates scoring 60+ were selected. But the truth is they are manually looking at each application and selecting/deselecting kids basis their descretion.

RSS

Latest Activity

ashutosh srivastava replied to Shubham gulati's discussion How is ST TERESA SCHOOL indirapuram ?? in the group Ghaziabad Indirapuram Vasundhara Schools Nursery Admissions 2013-2014 Session
"Hi , Any idea about St. Teresa School indrapuram?"
12 hours ago
ashutosh srivastava joined Parents-SchoolAdmissions.in Team's group
Thumbnail

Ghaziabad Indirapuram Vasundhara Schools Nursery Admissions 2013-2014 Session

All Parents seeking Nursery Admissions in 2013-2014 in Ghaziabad/Vasundhara and Indirapuram Schools are requested to join this group.See More
12 hours ago
amit bhardwaj posted an album
18 hours ago
Profile IconSchool Admissions via Facebook
Thumbnail

Get face to face interaction with the school authorities in a friendly and informal atmosphere and choose the best for your child. Gurgaon 30 31 Aug - Epicentre, Noida 6 7 Sept 2014 -…

See More
FacebookFriday · Reply
nikita replied to nikita's discussion Noida Nursery Admission for Session 2015-2016
"As per my information DPS Noida has already closed the forms and APJ Noida has started parents intercation process. I have scheduled an interaction in APJ, anyone has information , what kind of questions are asked? "
Thursday
nikita posted a discussion

Noida Nursery Admission for Session 2015-2016

Hi All, Hi, Is anyone aware of the schools that have started nursery admission process for 2015-16?   See More
Thursday
Thumbnail

India's largest exhibition on @SchoolAdmissions is coming to Gurgaon and Noida. Gurgaon 30 31 Aug - Epicentre, Noida 6 7 Sept 2014 -…

See More
FacebookThursday · Reply
Thumbnail

A rare opportunity to meet the finest schools from across India, all under one roof. Gurgaon 30 31 Aug - Epicentre, Noida 6 7 Sept 2014 -…

See More
FacebookWednesday · Reply
Thumbnail

5 Days to go. Gurgaon Edition of Premier Schools Exhibition this Saturday and Sunday. Venue Epicenter Gurgaon. 11 am onward. Be there and meet some of the top schools in Gurgaon at one place for your child's Nursery and senior School…

See More
FacebookAug 25 · Reply
Thumbnail

KidsLove2Code - North Delhi Camp - Last 2 Seats - Magical World Of Coding - Program Details and FAQ

KidsLove2Code - North Delhi Camp - Magical World of Coding

us8.campaign-archive2.com

Our…

See More
FacebookAug 22 · Reply
Sandeep updated their profile
Aug 22
Niraj Kumar joined Parents-SchoolAdmissions.in Team's group
Thumbnail

Father Agnel School, Noida.(Fr. Agnel School) - Nursery Admissions 2013 -2014

Fr. Agnel School Sector 62 ,Noida-201301(U.P.)Phone: +91-120-2400068, 2400079E-mail:office@fasnoida.orgSee More
Aug 19
rahhul joined Parents-SchoolAdmissions.in Team's group
Thumbnail

Faridabad Schools Nursery Admissions 2013-2014 Session

All Parents seeking Nursery KG Admissions admissions and Senior class admissions for 2013-2014 Session in Faridabad Schools are requested to join this group.See More
Aug 18
Ankur Kapoor and Amitabh Bose are now friends
Aug 8
Thumbnail

This conference is what every child should have every single day of his or her life.

Invitation to Achieve Together Conference

536dd7b06f14f.mailerlite.com

This conference…

See More
FacebookAug 8 · Reply
Thumbnail

If you are educationist, school teacher or a parent - do register for this wonderful initiative tomorrow in Heritage School, Gurgaon and take kids there.. he Conference aims to bring together children, teachers and school leaders from varied…

See More
FacebookAug 8 · Reply
Narsi Meena replied to Ritakriti's discussion About Mayoor International School Noida
"Set up in 2001 in collaboration with the General Council of Mayo College, Ajmer, the ten acre campus of the school has a horse-riding range, an amphitheatre, multi-purpose hall and a swimming pool. It has provided a learning and resource centre for…"
Aug 8
Narsi Meena posted a status
"Mayoor and The Shriram Millennium"
Aug 8
Narsi Meena replied to Ritakriti's discussion About Mayoor International School Noida
"Mayoor is good school following the legacy of Mayo college in both academics and sports."
Aug 8
Narsi Meena posted a discussion

Nursery session 2015-16

Which is better Mayoor, The Shriram Millennium, DPS noida, Ryan. Does anybody know when will admission process begin for 2015-16
Aug 8

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Parents-SchoolAdmissions.in Team.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Real Time Web Analytics