Delhi Nursery KG Admissions 2014-2015 - Information and Updates

Gurgaon, Noida, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Delhi - Nursery, KG 2014-2015 Admissions

Delhi Nursery / KG/ 1st Class School Admissions Open / Announced Alerts 2013-2014 Session - Official SchoolAdmissions.in Alerts - Admission Dates, Criteria, Points System, Groups Information - Parents

Dear Parents,

In continuance with our last year system, this thread would be the official thread here onwards for showing updates on the list of schools currently open for Nursery / KG admission in Delhi

All updates about the Delhi schools, whether admissions dates, criteria, guidelines, their points system etc etc would be shown here.

Please use the follow this thread at the bottom so that you get to receive all the updates.

Parents are also Requested to Contribute Any Information on Any School That They Receive based on their research..

Click The School Name Below To Check Its Current Details 

SchoolAdmissions.in Warning

Parents are advised to practice caution applying for any schools that have come out with forms without waiting for DOE directives this year over age or dates. DOE has come out with Common Admission Schedule, that states that schools can issue forms only between 1st Jan 2013 to 15th Jan 2013 and declare first lists by 15th Feb, 2013.

Last year, many of the schools broke the norms and were not willing to admit about admissions being open on their websites or giving any last date etc when you call them up. This gives clear indication that they knew what they are practicing is wrong.

So, unless those schools are among the top schools of choice in your list for your child, don't block your money in them, which might get stuck later on if you decide to withdraw and get admission in school of your choice later on.

Views: 211902

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can somebody please upate on Central Delhi schools like SpringDales, Bal Bharati, Salwan Public School, GDSalwan Public School, Faith Academy, St. Michaels and other.

Regards,

St. Francis De Sales Sr. Sec School
A-4C, Janakpuri
New Delhi- 110 058

St. Francis de Sales School - CLASS 1 ADMISSION 2013-14

Application forms will be available at St. Francis de Sales School,
A4C, Janakpuri New Delhi 110 058
On 2nd, 3rd and 4th January 2013 from 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon

Submission of forms on 9th, 10th & 11th January 2013 from 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon
Eligibility: The child should complete 5 years of age by 31/03/2013

Fr. Peter Mermier Pre-School, Janakpuri ( Junior Section of St. Francis De Sales School )

NURSERY ADMISSION 2013-14

Application forms will be available at Fr. Peter Mermier Pre- School,
C 1 Block, Janakpuri New Delhi 110 058
On 2nd and 3rd January 2013 from 8.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. and
On 4th, 5th January 2013 from 8.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m.

Submission of forms on 7th January 2013 from 8.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
And on 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 14th and 15th January 2013 from 2.00 p.m. to 4.00 p.m.
Eligibility: The child should complete 3 years of age by 31/03/2013

http://sfsdelhi.com/nuradmn.html

Presentation Convent Senior Secondary School - KG Admissions Notice

Pre-Primary Registration (2013-14)

Registration forms for Pre-Primary class will be available online from 1st January to 15th January. Last date for submission of Registration forms is 15th January up to 3:00 p.m.

Age group: 1st April 2008 - 31st March 2009

http://www.pcsdelhi.in/pre-primary-registration-zaz2013-14aza.html

Convent of Jesus and Mary, New Delhi - KG Admissions 2013-2014 Notice

KG Registration Forms will be available at the School Premises from 2.01.2013 between 9 AM to 10 AM on school working days only.

Age Eligibility : Girls born between 1st April 2008 and 31st March 2009.

Cost of the Form - 25 Rs

http://www.cjmdelhi.com/Download.aspx?Doc=Admission%20Notice.pdf

The Frank Anthony Public School, Lajpat Nagar - Nursery Admission Details

Online Registration for the admission to the nursery classes for the academic year 2013-2014 starts on January 1, 2013 and closes on January 15, 2013.
http://fapsnewdelhi.net/Academics/AdmissionFees/Admission.aspx

Procedure - http://fapsnewdelhi.net/admission/Default.aspx
Register online. - http://fapsnewdelhi.net/admission/registration_form.aspx
Print the acknowledgement copy - http://fapsnewdelhi.net/admission/check_status.aspx
Please send the acknowledgement copy along with the photograph, prospectus (Rs. 100/-) and registration fees (Rs.25/-) (Rs.125 to be paid by Bank Draft in favour of THE FRANK ANTHONY PUBLIC SCHOOL, payable at NEW DELHI) &  relevant documents, by January 16, 2013.
Check the selection Status online - http://fapsnewdelhi.net/admission/check_status.aspx
The Frank Anthony Public School
Lajpat Nagar - IV, New Delhi – 110024,
Tel: 011-26435996,26293128

DAV Public School, Pushpanjali Enclave, Pitampura - Nursery Admissions Notice

ADMISSION for Class PRE SCHOOL (Session 2013-14)
 Admission Process for Class Pre School for the session 2013-14 for General Category will commence online from 1 January,2013 upto 15 January, 2013.
 Parents applying under the EWS Category can either download forms from the website by the Education Department www.edudel.nic.in or the forms can also be obtained from the Schools Reception.
Age Criteria : 3+ as on 1 April, 2013.
 Posted By : admin | Date : 19-12-2012

http://davpushpanjali.com/viewgallery.jsp?id=176

Sanskriti School, Chanakyapuri - Nursery Admissions 2013-2014 Complete Details

ADMISSION INFORMATION FOR PRESCHOOL 2013- 2014
Application Forms are available ONLY online. Please read the following instructions
Categories, Criteria and Procedure
carefully
• The child must be at least 3 years of age as on 31st March, 2013. before clicking on the link found at the end to fill the online application which will be activated on 1st January 2013, 10 a.m.
• School transport will not be available for Pre School students.
• School timings will be from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm for Preschool students.
• Incomplete/ Duplicate forms will be rejected.
• EWS forms will be available in the school from 1st January 2013 to 15th January 2013, in the school. The last date for submission of form is 15th January 2013, 8 pm.
• The lists will be displayed on the School Website and on the School Notice board.
• Form Number will be displayed on successful submission of completed form. The form number will also be SMSed and emailed. Please retain this form number for all future correspondence.

CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE ADMISSIONS PROCEDURE AND CRITERIA

Amity International School, Mayur Vihar - Class 1 Admission Details - 2013-2014

Class – I, admissions for academic year 2013-14 open for Amity International School, Mayur Vihar Phase – I, Delhi
Forms are available only online and the processing fee of Rs.25 can be paid only online through credit card.
 Forms will be available online from Tuesday, 1st January 2013 to Tuesday, 15th January 2013 (inclusive of filling, registration & submission online)
 Eligibility Criteria : Children born between 1st April 2007 to 31st March 2008.
The admission list will be put up on 28th February, 2013. Log on with your form no. and password to check.
 Closure of admission process – 30th March 2013.
Note : Form for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) will be available at the school office from 1st to 15th January 2013, 10:00 am to 2:00 pm Forms may also be downloaded from www.edudel.nic.

Admission Procedure
Enter the details on the form online. Note down the registration number and password for future correspondence.
Pay online the processing fee using credit card
Print the application form with the online transaction details.
Affix recent coloured passport size photograph at the designated place on the form and sign it. Please write the registration number and the name at the back of the photograph before affixing.Submit the duly filled form to the school office by hand or by post before due date for submission.
Incomplete application will be rejected.
Bring the completed application along with the proof of residence and date of birth certificate duly attested on the date of submission of form to the school and report to the venue mentioned on the application.

http://www.amity.edu/aisadmission/

Salwan Public School, Mayur Vihar - Nursery Admissions Notice

Forms would be available online from 1st Jan to 15th Jan 2013

VSPK International School, Sector 13, Rohini - Nursery Admission Details

http://www.vspkinternational.edu.in/site/admissions/

Thank you for the updates. This is really helpful.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Ritakriti posted a discussion

About Mayoor International School Noida

Hi,I have a query related to Mayoor International School Noida in terms of its study structure, teachers etc. Actually I am willing to get admission of my son there. He is in pre primary right now in DAV Public school. If anyone has any information…See More
Friday
Profile IconSchool Admissions via Facebook
Thumbnail

KidsLove2Code - Announcing On Demand Weekend Coding For Kids Program in your location - Magical World Of Coding - Program Details and FAQ

KidsLove2Code - Announcing On Demand Weekend Coding For Kids Program…

See More
FacebookJul 9 · Reply
Raushan Verma left a comment for Pawan Kumar
"from where in darbhanga"
Jul 8
sandeep posted a status
"can anyone tell me the nursery admission fee in DAV Shrestha vihar, Delhi"
Jul 2
amit bhardwaj posted an album
Jun 28
sandeep posted a status
"can anyone tell me the nursery fee in DAV Shreshtha Vihar, East Delhi"
Jun 19
N K replied to Parents-SchoolAdmissions.in Team's discussion 2014-2015 Delhi Nursery Admission Results - Verification Dates - Draw of Lots Dates - Shortlist Dates and Announcements - Parents Please Contribute
"No idea on refund rules"
Jun 13
VIKAS BHATNAGAR replied to Parents-SchoolAdmissions.in Team's discussion Breaking News - Sting Operation by NewsExpress Channel "Operation School " showing corruption in Nursery Admissions in Delhi now
"hello, Can you pls help me on the query below? I submitted 32k as fee(for Admission, annual, activity, apr-jun qtr  fee) for Cecilia school(vikas puri) in Mar'14  and now they are  refunding only 15k as I had to cancel admission…"
Jun 13
VIKAS BHATNAGAR replied to Parents-SchoolAdmissions.in Team's discussion 2014-2015 Delhi Nursery Admission Results - Verification Dates - Draw of Lots Dates - Shortlist Dates and Announcements - Parents Please Contribute
"hello,   Can you pls help me on the query below? I submitted 32k as fee(for Admission, annual, activity, apr-jun qtr fee) for Cecilia school(vikas puri) in Mar'14  and now they are refunding only 15k as I had to cancel…"
Jun 13
Thumbnail

Last Few Seats - #KidsLove2Code Coding For Kids Summer Camp Registrations Open for 9th and 16th June - *|URL|*

Dear Parent <​<​ Test Parent Name >> - Is <​<​ Test Child Name >>…

See More
FacebookJun 3 · Reply
MoinaInam is now a member of Delhi Nursery KG Admissions 2014-2015 - Information and Updates
May 30
Thumbnail

FacebookMay 29 · Reply
Nupur Gupta is now a member of Delhi Nursery KG Admissions 2014-2015 - Information and Updates
May 28
Profile IconUmes, tarique siddiqui and sarika popli joined Delhi Nursery KG Admissions 2014-2015 - Information and Updates
May 27
GL01 replied to Parents-SchoolAdmissions.in Team's discussion 2014-2015 Delhi Nursery Admission Results - Verification Dates - Draw of Lots Dates - Shortlist Dates and Announcements - Parents Please Contribute
"Has everyone else got admissions ?"
May 27
GL01 promoted PRAVEEN JAIN's discussion Recommendations For New Nursery School Admissions Guidelines by a Parent
May 27
Rakesh Arora is now a member of Delhi Nursery KG Admissions 2014-2015 - Information and Updates
May 26
Madhuri Mishra is now a member of Delhi Nursery KG Admissions 2014-2015 - Information and Updates
May 24
Binod Kumar replied to Parents-SchoolAdmissions.in Team's discussion 2014-2015 Delhi Nursery Admission Results - Verification Dates - Draw of Lots Dates - Shortlist Dates and Announcements - Parents Please Contribute
"I have applied in as much as  15 schools of central delhi. my child is 4+.  my child has not got admission in any of the schools. can anyone give  me any idea of good schools in Central Delhi where seats of KG class is…"
May 23
N K replied to Parents-SchoolAdmissions.in Team's discussion 2014-2015 Delhi Nursery Admission Results - Verification Dates - Draw of Lots Dates - Shortlist Dates and Announcements - Parents Please Contribute
"They have another branch in Paschim Vihar... where I got my child admitted"
May 23

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Parents-SchoolAdmissions.in Team.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Real Time Web Analytics